Home Page
<area onmouseover= About Us Locations Get A Quote Customer Service

Condominium Association Flood Policy

Condominum Associations purchase
a policy commonly referred to as the RCBAP policy , which stands for Residential Condominum Building Association Poilicy. This policy only
applies to the condo association,
individuals unit owners purchase a residential flood policy in their name.

Coverage can be purchased for the full replacement cost of
the residential building up to the maximum of $250,000 per building unit.